Thursday, October 9, 2014

I'm coming soon Hua Hin, Thailand!

Oh man, I can't wait for next week! Only seven days left and then... off to Thailand!

We bought the ticket's from Stockmanns (Nordic's biggest department shop) Hullut Päivät-event, which is held every spring and fall. The event lasts from Wednesday till Sunday and there is everyday lots of discounts from variety of different products. Finnair cooperates with Stockmann and offers every day during the event 5 different locations with special price. We got our tickets to Bangkok with 599€ and I think it's a really reasonable price for a direct flight with Finnair.

Gotta love Hullut Päivät ♥ (Btw, it means Crazy Days)

We will arrive in Bangkok, but go with a bus to Hua Hin. It's located south from Bangkok, approximately 2-3 hours with the bus. I bet I'm going to be exhausted after the flight and the bus to Hua Hin.



We will stay in Hua Hin for 4 days and go back to Bangkok to enjoy the rest of our time.

What I really wait for is a day trip we plan to take from Hua Hin to Pala-u, a famous waterfall. Along the way is a possibility to ride on elephants and see a real vineyard. And before anyone can complaint about the elephants, yes, we are going to check that they are taken care well, before taking the ride.

I would also like to see the mangrove forest and stalactite caves near the border of Myanmar. With 4 days, I don't think we have time to go to both locations, but I'm still dreaming about it. I have to convince Elina that it's going to be worth it! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

As for food, I'm really looking forward to it! I've eaten in a Thai restaurant here in Finland and it was delicious. Spicy, yes, but excellent. I'm not that good with spicy food and I forgot to train my mouth and stomach so I hope I'll survive!

I also took Thai-language classes with Elina in school last spring, and I hope I can remember some phrases during our time in Thailand. I really need to check the vocabulary and grammar so I can surprise the local people. 

I have actually a problem conserning this supposedly awesome trip to Thailand: my swimsuit has mysteriously disappeared somewhere and I can't find it anywhere. I mean, it was with me when I was in Turkey and after that I haven't seen it. I guess I really have to start searching for it, or go and get a new one. Too bad though, I really liked the old one. (|||❛︵❛.)

Hua Hin © Asia Web Direct

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait! This trip is going to be awesome ♥
    That mangrove forest and the caves would be interesting to see so I really hope we have enough time for them :)

    ReplyDelete